Thursday 14 February 2019

(Best 221) Beautiful Happy Birthday Wishes

Beautiful Happy Birthday Wishes:- Birthday wishes are wishes that are written from the heart. These wishes define the true meaning of love and care.  People greet their loved ones by sending them poems, beautiful wishes and quotes on their birthday.
A true birthday wish Brings fortune and love to our close ones. A wish written from the heart can melt any soul. At freebirthdaywishes.info you will find a great collection of some of the most brilliantly and beautifully written wishes.Below are the Best Wishes of 2019, so all you need to do is pick the one you like the most and send them to your friends and family members on their special day.

(Best 221) Beautiful Happy Birthday Wishes

 I hope this birthday bring happiness to your life, cherish your soul and a long lasting smile. With lots of love and care have a great birthday my dear.


A special person like you deserve a special gift like this, happy birthday pal


 Ok so one more candle is added to your life , I hope this bring a million lantern’s light.

A very, very, very happy birthday love, may all the glories of this world color your life, make it more beautiful, make it more bright.

I can’t keep calm because its my best friends birthday. 


 Go out for lunch, by yourself a nice glass of wine, celebrate this moment, its your birthday night. 


 Lets dance to the beats of your birthday song, another year of life will make you clever and strong.


 To the most pretty girl in this world, a very happy birthday.


 They asked me if I was free tonight, I said no because its your birthday! Happy birthday sugar.lets all get ready and jump out of our house , to make our birthday girl feel special. 


 Apart from the candles on the cake what have increased is your beauty, happy birthday dear. don’t know how you do it but each year you look younger than before.







 Today an angle came on earth and blessed our soul with her smile, happy birthday princess. 






You don’t know how special you are to me, how much is your meaning in my life.






Just like the candles on this cake you bring light in my life. Happy birthday my love.





 Holding my little hands you taught me how to walk , speak and recite , I love you more than anything dad and I hope you have a great time. 






 To my beast friend of all times, the guide to my life, my teacher, my protector .You are all in one to me brother. You’ll always reside in my heart.





 Can you hear the claps, and the smiles on our face , if you cant then wake up its your birthday. I know its crazy but you look too stunning tonight , happy birthday love.





 No I cant stop jumping , its my best friends birthday. To the love of my life. I cant imagine of life without you, I wish I could stand on every birthday beside you. 






 Happy birthday boy, may all the happiness in this world, fill your life.






 A very happy birthday to the most handsome boy of the town .





 This day is special , I know its crazy , here are the candles baby.





 You know how much I love parties so thank you for being born today,Come on smile , its your birthday today. 


 Beautiful Happy Birthday Wishes-




 Lets sing together in a single rhyme the birthday song for the most precious girl tonight.




 Close your eyes and count to 16 because that’s how young you look today. 29)




Today is the day when the pearl of our life was born. 





 With this beautiful cake lets being a new year of your life, I am happy, I am excited because today is my little sisters birthday.





 lets all eat and dance tonight and celebrate the birthday of the most beautiful girl tonight,





I hope these candles fulfil all your wishes and burn all the sadness of your life. 





 A very happy birthday dear, may you have a wonderful life ahead with lots of sweetness and joy.





Cant believe its my sweet heart’s birthday today , happy birthday dear hope you live a hundred years .






 Hope you have a great day and a great night,lets light the candles and sing in a rhyme the birthday song for our birthday girl. 





 how can so much cutness reside in a single person , I know you’ll prove it tonight. 






 happy birthday Mr. perfect. May you reach the heights of excellence this year.

 Dear cake , you don’t know how lucky you are , as you’ll be cut by the most amazing girl of the town. Happy birthday miss amazing.





 With each birthday you look younger to me , happy birthday beauty queen .






 You know you are unique; I have never met anyone so perfect like you. 






 With each years comes the special day and that your birthday.






 like the stars in the night may these candles illuminate your life. 






 Rose are red ,violets are blue , you are the birthday girl oh yes its you. Happy birthday dear.






Happy birthday dear, may you have a great journey ahead.




 The melody of this day cant be unheard , it beautifies the hour when an angle came on this earth. 



happy-birthday-greeting-card





 lets begin the journey , lets welcome a new year to your life, happy birthday dear may you achieve great success in life.





 I cant stop smiling coz today is my love’s birthday. 






 take a break and look around its your birthday girl , happy birthday to the my most closest friend.






 words cant express what I feel for you , nor can these candle light my life as much you do happy birthday love.






happy birthday to most charming and enthusiastic person , hope you have a great life ahead .








Get up smile and plan it’s a big day for all of us , its your birthday pall.






 may all the wishes of your life get fulfilled with each extinguishing candle.55) smile your not getting old , your just getting perfect , happy birthday miss perfect.






 birthday’s come only ones in a year, make sure you celebrate it to the fullest . Happy birthday love.







 with each passing year what comes is this special day and that’s your birthday , may you achieve everything in life. 






 Its my loves birthday cant explain my happiness and joy of you growing up so brilliantly , may you be the best in everything . 






 Happy Birthday SMS Wishes-

 



 Go ahead make some noise , dance till you feel alive its your birthday girl , show us how you smile. 


 

 

 



 having someone so special like you can bright anyone’s life , I hope these candles could compensate a bit. 

 

 

 



61) I pray all these rose bloom your life, make it more lovely and make it more bright . happy birthday love.

 

 

 

 



 even a million diamonds cant match your worth, I hope you know this love . A very happy birthday precious.

 

 

 

 

 



 I cant explain how thankful I am to God for creating someone so brilliant like you , you are his best art work I love so much dear. 

 

 

 

 


 Your smile is brighter than the night sky , your breath calms my soul . You are the shower of everlasting happiness . I am so grateful you took birth. Happy birthday my love.

 

 

 



 I am so glad atlas this day came , I’ll make sure you get the beast birthday party of your life. 

 

 

 



 I heard its your birthday , cant wait to see your special smile. Happy birthday girl.

 

 

 



lets turn off all the lights , and bright this room with the candles on your cake, lets celebrate the most amazing day .

 

 

 



congratulations for starting a new year , I swear you look prettier than before . 

 

 

 



happy birthday baby , I cant tell you how much I love you , your like every beat of my heart. Every beginning and every start . Happy birthday my love.

 

 

 

 



 Dear father I know I have been a bad boy but let me promise you , that I’ll be the best of my self this year and never lie but tell whats true , I hope the best of the wishes for you . happy birthday

 

 

 

 



 For all your lullabies and beautiful stories a thanks from a daughter to her beautiful mother. I hope you always keep smiling. Happy birthday mom.

 

 

 


 With the sun rise what came is your birthday lets partly until the moon falls asleep happy birthday day dear.

 

 

 

 


 Dear darling , I wanted to tell you how precious you are to me and I am blessed to see my sweet heart aging each year. This day means a lot to me . happy birthday love

 

 

 

 


 I hope you know that you have a beautiful smile, which looks a lot prettier with the birthday charm. 

 

 

 

 


 A very happy birthday to the most brilliant friends, it is a privilege to have you in my life.

 

 

 

 

 


 May your world shine and glitter with all my wishes, a very happy birthday to you love.

 

 

 

 



 For you my heart will always be open and it always be wishing for you. A very happy birthday

 

 

 

 


Like fine wine, you are looking better and better with age. On your birthday, I am sending you good thoughts, warm hugs and sincere wishes for many more healthy and productive years.

 

 

 

 



You are special. Happy special birthday, and may all your dreams come true in the coming years.

 

 

 



Think of every birthday as a gold medal for all the good things you have done for so many people. You are a winner.

 

 

 

 


What can you wish for someone who is already so gifted? On your birthday, may you be blessed with love, joy and everything that your heart desires.

 

 



It is hard picking out the perfect gift for you, but it isn’t because you are hard to buy for. It is because I want to find something that represents how much your friendship means to me, and nothing so perfect exists on earth.

 

 

 

 

 



In everything you do and say, you show kindness and caring. On your birthday, my wish for you is tenfold of all the goodness you have been spreading.

 

 

 

 



Last year, you made a list of the things you wanted to accomplish. You’ve checked every one off. I can’t wait to see this year’s list. Happy Birthday!

 

 

 

 



Birthdays teach us how to live life well. You’ve done so very well, and I’m extremely proud of you. Enjoy your day with great celebration.

 

 

 



I do not want to wish you the same wishes like other people do, so I wish you to live 100 years, get 100 smiles from strangers, have 100 adorers, only Sundays in your calendar, great friendships and joy of today!






Today, on your birthday day, I wish you that this day was completely different from other days. And TOMORROW let’s you dreams and desires fulfill. And it is the most important of my wishes: let your future days will save you grief and tears and happiness will be given you!





The best things are always those which we cannot have, what we wait for years. Those are always the most beautiful dreams, colorful and from a fairy-tale world. Today, on your birthday day, I wish you receive what you always dream of! All the best for you!






On your birthday, I wish you were smiling on the important day and you always loved the whole world despite the years are running so fast! I wish you also to be young in spirit and do not care of the problems. Happy birthday!






For my favorite friend, I wish you all your favorite things on your lucky day.







The perfect recipe for your year ahead should be 20 percent love mixed with 30 percent luck. Add on top 20 percent courage and garnish it with 30 percent health. Say cheers to life and have a Happy Birthday!







Special friends are a rare find, but am I glad that you are one of mine! Happy Birthday to a friend I’ll never forget!






Wishing my friend a beautiful day

Hopes and dreams I’m sending your way
May all be good and all come true
On this very special day for you!






Do you know why I never need to ask for any blessings from God? That’s because He has given me friends like you! Happy Birthday to you dear friend.







You are such a special friend,

Who deserves a special day,
For being who you are and
Bringing joy in every way.
You make me smile and laugh,
with everything you do,
So today I get to send
A special Birthday wish to you!





Happy Birthday to the lovely boy of my dreams. Let’s celebrate this special day of your life and party like there’s no tomorrow.






Today will be remembered

In so many lovely ways,
And we will start together
One more year of happy days!






It’s time to pop the champagne, make some real noise, throw confetti and burst balloons. Have a superb day and a fantastic year ahead of you!






Two hearts together – one true love forever!

Happy Birthday, my super special boy!




I love you because of what you do for me:

You encourage me when I’m down,
You make me feel good about myself,
You make me laugh,
You show me your love in so many ways.
Happy Birthday, my love and my friend!

These are the awesome collections of happy birthday wishes for you. if you guys find this page is important which is about "Happy Birthday SMS Wishes" then feel free to share with your friends and other relatives on the occasions of Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!! Cheers
Disqus Comments