Sunday 2 June 2019

Happy Birthday sister - Wishes, Status, Massage, Greetings

Happy Birthday sister

I will educate you regarding the Happy Birthday Status in Hindi for friends & family and someone Special. In every single day there can be a Birthday of someone of your buddies, family, mother, father, and sister. So you can truly check the all gave underneath Happy Birthday sister Status in English. You can copy your own one of a kind most adored Status for Birthday and forward to Facebook or Whatsapp. Rousing something staggering to create on WhatsApp status is very hard, to empower you to out with this we most likely have best Happy Birthday Status in English for Friends, Mom, Dad, Husband, Wife or Love. Look at Some Best Status on Happy Birthday from our Latest Collection. We Have Provided Best Birthday Status for Everyone.



Happy Birthday sister - Wishes, Status, Massage, Greetings



Happy birthday for sister


Have a delightful birthday,Have a wonderful day,Enjoy your time with family and friends,Have a great time and make the most of it,Happy birthday sis!





Happy birthday with lots of cheer,May you have an awesome year,May you get what you wish for,On this day, lots of wishes, luck and much more!







May your wishes come true this day,May you get everything today,Hope you have a wonderful day,Coz it is your birthday today!




Dear sister, have a blast and dance a lot,Give your life a perfect shot,Stay happy and blessed this day,Wishing you a very happy birthday!



Happy birthday  for a sister




I wish you get all the joy,I still remember our first toy,Memories will always stay,Wishing you a really great and pleasant birthday!






As the day unfolds, you will know what is in store,Wishing you lots of good luck and even more,Happy birthday and enjoy your day,Have a great and awesome day!



happy birthday sister



This message is to say that you are wished all the happiness in the world on your special day. A very Happy Birthday you my lovely sister. May you get all that you desire this year. May God shower you with his abundant blessings and may he be with you forever.






A sister like you makes everyday so special. Here is wishing you love, friendship and success in all your endevours on your special day. May you have many such wonderful birthdays to come.




Your birthday brings to my mind all the wonderful, absolutely amazing memories that I have shared right from childhood with you. They are precious to me so I have carefully caged them into the deepest corner of my heart. Happy Birthday to my lovely sister. I love so much.




Happy birthday wishes for sister



On your birthday I can't help but thank God for giving me a sister as flawless as you. Happy Returns of the day to you sister. May God shower you with his blessings and grant you a long and healthy life.





On your birthday I just want you to know that it feels really nice to have someone as wonderful as you around. I know that no matter what I do, you will always be there to watch my back forever and for always. Happy Birthday!




You are not just a sister. You are my soul mate, my companion, my inspiration, my strength and most importantly my best friend. Happy birthday to my sweet cute lovely sister.





Love is delightful in any form. But it is even more precious when it is from the one you love as well. A very Happy birthday to my sweet cute lovely sister.  whom I love so much. May you have a fabulous day ahead of you.


happy birthday sister




lets begin the journey , lets welcome a new year to your life, happy birthday dear may you achieve great success in life.






I cant stop smiling coz today is my sister birthday.





take a break and look around its your birthday girl , happy birthday to my lovely sister





words cant express what I feel for you , nor can these candle light my life as much you do happy birthday to my lovely sister.





happy birthday to most charming and enthusiastic person , hope you have a great life ahead .





Get up smile and plan it’s a big day for all of us , its your birthday pall.



Happy birthday for sister quotes




birthday’s come only ones in a year, make sure you celebrate it to the fullest . happy birthday to my lovely sister.





with each passing year what comes is this special day and that’s your birthday , may you achieve everything in life.



Its my loves birthday cant explain my happiness and joy of you growing up so brilliantly , may you be the best in everything .




Go ahead make some noise , dance till you feel alive its your birthday girl , show us how you smile.




having someone so special like you can bright anyone’s life , I hope these candles could compensate a bit.





I pray all these rose bloom your life, make it more lovely and make it more bright . happy birthday sisTER.



happy birthday sister



even a million diamonds cant match your worth, I hope you know this love . happy birthday to my lovely sister.





I cant explain how thankful I am to God for creating someone so brilliant like you , you are his best art work.






Your smile is brighter than the night sky , your breath calms my soul  . I'm so thankful you took birth. happy birthday to my lovely sister.





I am so glad atlas this day came , I’ll make sure you get the beast birthday party of your life.




lets turn off all the lights , and bright this room with the candles on your cake, lets celebrate the most amazing day .



Happy birthday sister images



congratulations for starting a new year , I swear you look prettier than before.





happy birthday sis , I cant tell you how much I love you , your like every beat of my heart. happy birthday to my lovely sister.





Dear father I know I have been a bad boy but let me promise you , that I’ll be the best of my self this year and never lie but tell whats true , I hope the best of the wishes for you . happy birthday to my lovely sister.






With the sun rise what came is your birthday lets partly until the moon falls asleep happy birthday to my lovely sister.


happy birthday sister



Dear darling , I wanted to tell you how precious you are to me and I am blessed to see my sweet heart aging each year.  happy birthday to my lovely sister.





I hope you know that you have a beautiful smile, which looks a lot prettier with the birthday charm.



happy birthday sister images


May your world shine and glitter with all my wishes, a very happy birthday to my lovely sister.






For you my heart will always be open and it always be wishing for you. A very happy birthday to my lovely sister.





Happy special birthday, and may all your dreams come true in the coming years.






It is hard picking out the perfect gift for you, but it isn’t because you are hard to buy for. It is because I want to find something that represents how much your friendship means to me, and nothing so perfect exists on earth.






In everything you do and say, you show kindness and caring. On your birthday, my wish for you is tenfold of all the goodness you have been spreading.




Happy birthday sister roses



Dear sister,Today I have made a special cake for you, I have mixed it with my wishes, baked it in the warmth of my love and iced it with those beautiful memories we share. Happy birthday my cute sister!






May this year add another successful chapter to the book of your life with golden ink. Wish you a very Happy birthday my cute sister!






Whenever mother was not around, you loved me, Whenever I was scared of the dark, you hugged me, Whenever I cried for toys, you gave me yours, You are the best sister on earth.Happy birthday my cute sister


happy birthday sister





I have always tried to imitate you, be it your dressing sense or your way of speaking. Still trying to be like you. But I could never mirror yours. You are the best, you are unique. Wishing a very happy birthday to my sista






Every time I am down and out, all I have to do is think of your lovely smile and everything comes back to normal. That is the power you hold on my life, dear sister. Happy birthday my cute sister







I hope you inspire many other people just like you have inspired me. I hope that the light of your life shines bright on many other lives just as it has shone on me all this while. Happy Birthday dear lovely sister







May you have as many Birthdays as there are rainbows in the world. May you radiate, shine bright and spread happiness wherever you go. Happy birthday my lovely sister





I wish that every single day of your life is engulfed in joy, peace and happiness. This is the least I could wish for you dear sister. Happy birthday my  sister.






You are my most precious memory, most invaluable gift and most cherished person. What would have I done without you in my life? Happy birthday my beautifull sister.







You deserve tons of happiness, joy, love, gifts, hugs and blessings on your Birthday today. Happy Birthday lovely sis.





Happy birthday for sister funny


Whenever I think of you, all the happy times of my childhood come streaming in front of my eyes. You are a part of my life that can never be erased.



You are loved and cherished by the whole family but there is someone who loves you more than anyone else

happy birthday sister



The sweet and precious moments of my life would have never been etched in my memory if you weren't there to share them with me. Happy birthday my lovelysister.






By being a great sister, you have given me the biggest gift of my life. I wonder what I could give you in return to match this favor. Until I come up with a great answer, let me wish you a very warm and Happy birthday my super duper sister.






On your Birthday today, I sit and think about all the fights, quarrels, arguments and tussles we had. And behind all that, I see all the love dug deep. On that note, may we have many more fights and quarrels ahead! Happy birthday my cute sister








What gift should I giveTo a sister as lovely as youBracelets, flowers and chocolateAren't enough for a soul as trueYou've been my pillar of strengthAnd my life's magnificent viewMay you have many more bright days aheadHappy Birthday to you my cute sister!







If I were to pick someone in my life who is irreplaceable, it would be you my dear sister. I wish you a very Happy birthday my amzing sister.





Birthday for sister funny




Dear sisterYou are a halo around meAlways looking out for meAnd protecting meWishing well for meAnd guiding meThank you for being my guardian angelI wish you a very Happy birthday my amzing sister.








People who haven't shared their lives with a sister know nothing of how beautiful this world becomes when a sister is around.  Wishing you a very Happy birthday my adorable sister.







“Happy birthday to you!! So nice to have an opportunity to congratulate youon this day! Thank you for your music that brings joy and sunshine to us,you’re the best guitarist in the world! We just want to wish you lots oflove, happiness, good health, luck, fun, and of course a big and tastybirthday cake!! Stay always young because you will never get old in ourhearts. Take care and have a good day.With lots of love”



Birthday little sister




Well, I guess we all still love you and your fantastic music. Keep on with the good work, dear!Take good care.God Bless ……………..and many, many hugs…..:-)”








“I am fortunate, and I’m glad I got u for my sisterEven if I had the chance, I would not pick another.I’m happy you are in my life, You are my winner, come what may.May your birthday wishes come true on your very special day.”






A world of wishes” Sister”meant especially 4r u”May all da nicest things b Urs2day & all yr through!Happy BirthdaySweet Sister




happy birthday sister




I’m blessed wid an angelLike heaven might send& I call herMy sister Have a lovely Birthday






Wish u a many many happy returns of da day.May God bless u wid health, wealth & prosperity in ur lifeHAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 U.






Sweet Sister… On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy.I hope all of your wishes come true.May each hour and minute be filled with delight,And your birthday be perfect for you!



Birthday massage for sister




My Dear Sis… On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;I hope all of your wishes come true.May each hour and minute be filled with delight,And your birthday be perfect for you!Happy birthday my dear sister on this beautiful day,






I wish you the best, without any delay.Hope you enjoy it, from beginning till end.You made my childhood special. And although the times have gone,the sweet memories shall never fade. May you have a great life ahead.Wish you a very happy and warm birthday. Love you my sweet sister.






My Dear Sis… On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;I hope all of your wishes come true.






May each hour and minute be filled with delight,And your birthday be perfect for you!A world of wishes Sister,








Meant especially for you,May all the nicest things be yours,today and all year through!Happy Birthday Sweet Sister






I’m blessed with an angel,Like heaven might send,And I call her ….,My sister and friend,Have a lovely Birthday

Birthday message for a sister



Life has its moments& a sister like uMakes dam unforgettableHappy birthday dear sis“Happy birthday!





A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip. Happy Birthday, 







I want to wish you all the love and happiness in the world, all of which you deserve. Happy birthday my sis!






Treat each birthday not as the end of another year, but as the start of your life in another year. Have a wonderful birthday!







I am grateful for your true friendship. Hope your birthday is amazing as you are my sis!




Birthday for sister funny



Lets sing together in a single rhyme the birthday song for the most precious girl tonight.








Close your eyes and count to 16 because that’s how young you look today. 








Today is the day when the pearl of our life was born. 








With this beautiful cake lets being a new year of your life, I am happy, I am excited because today is my little sisters birthday.









lets all eat and dance tonight and celebrate the birthday of the most beautiful girl tonight,











I hope these candles fulfil all your wishes and burn all the sadness of your life.







A very happy birthday dear, may you have a wonderful life ahead with lots of sweetness and joy.








Cant believe its my sweet heart’s birthday today , happy birthday dear hope you live a hundred years .









Hope you have a great day and a great night,lets light the candles and sing in a rhyme the birthday song for our birthday girl. 






Birthday for sister message




how can so much cutness reside in a single person , I know you’ll prove it 
tonight. 







happy birthday Mr. perfect. May you reach the heights of excellence this year. Dear cake , you don’t know how lucky you are , as you’ll be cut by the most amazing girl of the town. Happy birthday miss amazing.








With each birthday you look younger to me , happy birthday beauty queen .







You know you are unique; I have never met anyone so perfect like you. 


Birthday quotes for sister funny



With each years comes the special day and that your birthday.







like the stars in the night may these candles illuminate your life. 








Rose are red ,violets are blue , you are the birthday girl oh yes its you. Happy birthday dear.







Happy birthday dear, may you have a great journey ahead.







The melody of this day cant be unheard , it beautifies the hour when an angle came on this earth. 



Sister birthday status download 












Disqus Comments