Saturday 1 June 2019

Romantic Birthday Wishes For Husband - Happy Birthday husband

Birthday Wishes For Husband

Birthday Wishes For Husband of someone special is the most important day of your life, and if that birthday is of your life partner, then you must be very busy in planning, you want to make this day too special and memorable for life time. You wanna make this day full of happiness for him/her. You want everything to be perfect, just away from the world, and obviously shows the love you have in your heart for your partner, your each move and present tells him/her that you love him/her the most and that person is your life, the love of your life. In these all present and so much planning, one thing for sure comes too, that is, the words or I can say phrases you use to wish your partner and give him happy wishes for his/her birthday(Birthday Wishes For Husband) needed to be the best and top class too.For solving your this problem, here we are providing you some of the best and great happy wishes for your spouse. and wish everybody a very very happy and joyful birthday full if lots of blessings and love. birthday wishes for Husband.  

Romantic Birthday Wishes For Husband - Happy Birthday husband

Bithday wishes for husband to be

 
Happy Birthday Love! And Thanks for making my world so wonderful!
 
Happy Birthday Honey! Just stay the way you are always!
 
When words fail me, just look into my eyes and you will know how much I love you! Happy Birthday.
 
You are and will always be at the center of my Universe! Happy Birthday.  

  To the world, you may be one person, But to me, you are the world.:)Bday!
 
Happy birthday, darling. I know it was a hard year, but we will make it to the next without a problem.
 
I feel so lucky to have you; sometimes I even feel jealous of myself! Happy bday my love.
 
When God gave me you, I never asked for anything ever since! Happy Birthday.

Birthday Wishes For Husband



Who so ever says there is no perfect man should ask me! Love you always!
 
My life would be so empty without you in it! Thanks for being there always!


Birthday wishes for husband romantic


You define love for me. You are the best husband in the world. Today I take this opportunity to wish you the most beautiful birthday of your life. Happy birthday.


I realized the strength of my luck when I got you. You have been the best thing of my life. Love you. Wishing you a very happy and blissful birthday.


May life bring lots and lots of blessings for a person so subtle and a husband so loving as you. You have always proved yourself in every relation you have. May you have another blissful year in store. Happy birthday!


May this year add another milestone to the list of your success and add all the colors of affection and reverence in your life. Wish you a very happy birthday.


With you, my life took another turn, A stunning meaning in the sun, Like a cupid's trick it was, Added another beautiful clause, In a life so dull and bland, You proved to be, The most lovable husband. Happy birthday


Husbands like you are made in heaven. If I had to take birth on earth for a hundred times, I would wish that you become my husband each time. Happy Birthday darling.

Birthday Wishes For Husband


Just like a rainbow can light up the horizon after a heavy shower, you light up a smile on my face after a heavy tired day. Thanks for being there every second of my life. Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to the cutest and the most adorable hubby in the whole world. Thanks for being in my life.


With every passing Birthday of yours, my wish to grow old with you and spend my life with you turns true. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday my love.



I am amazed at how tolerant you are of my antics and my tantrums. Don't worry darling, today is your day and I promise that it will be a day that you remember forever. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday.



Here's to lots of hugs, kisses, winks, presents, cake, champagne and a lot more for my dear loving husband on his Birthday. Happy Birthday honey!



Do you know how much I love you? If you don't already, let me tell you that I love you more than anything else in the world and I'd give anything to be with you, now and forever. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday dear.



I would have been a lost soul if I did not have you in my life. Thanks for being an adorable husband and the perfect guide in my life. Happy Birthday.



Loving, caring, handsome, cute, adorable, strong, intelligent, well mannered - you are all I could ever wish for. I hope all your wishes come true on your Birthday. Happy Birthday darling!



Every time I look into your eyes, I feel like the teenage girl who has just been swept off her feet by the man of her dreams. Thanks for making me feel youthful day after day, again and again. Happy Birthday love!




Birthday Wishes For Husband

Let's forget all our troubles and spend the night painting the town red. It's your Birthday so let's have a blast that you will remember forever. Happy Birthday sweetheart!


Your face is like my morning coffee. I feel fresh, vibrant and rejuvenated every time I look at you, my dear. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday! Congratulations! You have just won the award for being the best husband in the universe. Today you will be treated like a king with lots of cake, balloons, champagne and the company of friends. Happy Birthday honey.

Birthday wishes husband message


I look forward to your Birthday because you are like wine. With every passing year, you become sweeter and sweeter. Happy Birthday honey.




Today's your day to ask me to do anything nice for you. After all, it's your Birthday! Wishing you a great year ahead, dear.




If my life is a cake, you are the frosting! Happy Birthday dear hubby.




The cake, champagne, friends and your gift, everything today is handpicked just so that your Birthday becomes one of the most special days you have ever spent. Hope you like what's been planned. Happy Birthday dear.


If any dictionary or encyclopedia needs the definition or the meaning of a perfect husband, I'd gladly put a picture of you because you are the most perfect husband ever. Wishing you a very hot, naughty, fun-filled and a Happy Birthday!



I've been waiting for this day all year so I that I can shower you with presents, food, drinks and a whole lot of fun. Happy Birthday.



Do you know that I have got the best present ever on your Birthday? That's because God gave you to me on this very special day when you were born. Happy Birthday handsome!



Just like a rainbow can light up the horizon after a heavy shower, you light up a smile on my face after a heavy tired day. Thanks for being there every second of my life. Happy Birthday!



Husbands like you are made in heaven. If I had to take birth on earth for a hundred times, I would wish that you become my husband each time. Happy Birthday darling.


Do you know that I have got the best present ever on your Birthday? That's because God gave you to me on this very special day when you were born. Happy Birthday handsome!


I've been waiting for this day all year so I that I can shower you with presents, food, drinks and a whole lot of fun. Happy Birthday.



If any dictionary or encyclopedia needs the definition or the meaning of a perfect husband, I'd gladly put a picture of you because you are the most perfect husband ever. Wishing you a very hot, naughty, fun-filled and a Happy Birthday!



The cake, champagne, friends and your gift, everything today is handpicked just so that your Birthday becomes one of the most special days you have ever spent. Hope you like what's been planned. Happy Birthday dear.




If my life is a cake, you are the frosting! Happy Birthday dear hubby.



Today's your day to ask me to do anything nice for you. After all, it's your Birthday! Wishing you a great year ahead, dear.



I look forward to your Birthday because you are like wine. With every passing year, you become sweeter and sweeter. Happy Birthday honey.


Your face is like my morning coffee. I feel fresh, vibrant and rejuvenated every time I look at you, my dear. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday! Congratulations! You have just won the award for being the best husband in the universe. Today you will be treated like a king with lots of cake, balloons, champagne and the company of friends. Happy Birthday honey.



Let's forget all our troubles and spend the night painting the town red. It's your Birthday so let's have a blast that you will remember forever. Happy Birthday sweetheart!



Every time I look into your eyes, I feel like the teenage girl who has just been swept off her feet by the man of her dreams. Thanks for making me feel youthful day after day, again and again. Happy Birthday love!



Loving, caring, handsome, cute, adorable, strong, intelligent, well mannered - you are all I could ever wish for. I hope all your wishes come true on your Birthday. Happy Birthday darling!



Birthday Wishes For Husband



I would have been a lost soul if I did not have you in my life. Thanks for being an adorable husband and the perfect guide in my life. Happy Birthday.




Do you know how much I love you? If you don't already, let me tell you that I love you more than anything else in the world and I'd give anything to be with you, now and forever. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday dear.




Happy birthday message for husband

Aww! I still remember that day when I saw you, I fell in love with you that very moment, Happy birthday to my love of life, Without you I won’t be able to survive, Have a superlative day sweetheart!





Happy birthday my sweet honey, You have given me your love, time, care and support, So please accept my loving wish for you today, May you have a fun filled and awesome day, Wish you a very happy birthday!


When you are by my side, I can turn every tide, Your love is all I need my dear, With you around I feel no fear, Happy birthday sweetheart, Have a wonderful day with a lovely start!




My hubby, Your love means the world to me, You always supported me in life, I am so glad on being your wife, On this special birthday of yours, Let me wish you lots of success and good luck, Happy birthday sweetheart!


Birthday wishes for husband 



My love for you will never end, With you it’s just love, I don’t need to pretend, Happy birthday to the most wonderful husband I know, You know I love you so much, do I have to show? Have a wonderful day!



You are my true strength in life, You always help me when I need your support, Thanks for your love; I will always love you, Happy birthday, have a lovely day!




With the years passing by, Our love is growing like high, You are my true soul mate, I am so lucky, so is my fate, Happy birthday dear hubby, Have a lovely day!





Dear hubby, May you get the wealth, With that an awesome health, With that all the love, Then no one will ever shove, Happy birthday to you!

Birthday Wishes For Husband



You are the most honest and kindest person in this world, I am so blessed to be your wife, You are a perfect husband, Wish you a very happy birthday!





May your every wish comes true, Coz people like you are one in few, You always loved me, Like no one else will do, Have a lovely day today, Wish you a very happy birthday!




Birthday wishes for husband funny



On your birthday today, I want to say a special thanks to you, Thanks for being such a wonderful part of my life, You truly mean the world to me, There is no one beyond you I can see, Happy birthday sweetheart!




I can’t imagine my life without you, Do you even have a clue? That I truly love you so much, My love for you is pure; my love for you is such, That I won’t be able to survive without you, Happy birthday dear, Always stay near!





Wish you a very happy birthday! You are my life’s most precious gift, You are the reason for my smile, You keep me happy all the while, Thanks for being such a extra special part of my life, Happy birthday hubby dear!




Do you know what the meaning of husband to me is? Honest Understanding Sweet Brilliant Adorable Naughty Dear





May this birthday brings lots of good luck and cheer in your life, Always stay blessed, get everything you want, Have an awesome day today my dear, Wish you a very happy birthday!





You are the man of my dreams, For you, I can go to any extreme, Coz I truly love you my sweetheart, We shall never ever part, On this birthday, This is a promise from my side, Happy birthday hubby dear!




I want to confess something, There is one person in my life, I love the most, There is one person in my life, I trust the most, You know who it is? It’s you my sweet hubby, Wish you a very happy birthday, Have a lovely day!




I pray and wish our love never fades with time, I pray that it should always remain like the sweet chime, You are the best hubby anyone can ever ask, Without you difficult seems every task, You are my true support, Happy birthday to my sweetest hubby!




You mean the world to me, There is no one beyond you that I can see, Sweetheart, wish you a very happy birthday, Have a superlative day, This is my only wish for you today!



You are the longing of my life, Without you, everything feels incomplete, On your birthday, I would like you to know, You are the best, I could not ask for more, Happy birthday dear!


Warm wishes with happiness galore, With you, I cannot ask for more, Have an extra special birthday today, Enjoy to the fullest, coz it’s your day!



I cannot express what you are to me, With you, I feel so happy and glee, Happy birthday my dear, have a great day, Make superlative plans and have fun today!

Happy birthday dear, wish you have lots of fun today, Make it a rocking day, Fulfill your wishes and enjoy, May you get all the joy!

Happy birthday to the perfect person I know, I do not have gestures and words to show, That you mean the world to me, With you I feel loved and carefree, Happy birthday sweetheart!



Happy birthday to the love of my life, When you are not around, I cannot survive, You are the one for me, Without you, there is nothing I can see, Have a great birthday dear!



I want to make your day special today, I want to wish you a great birthday, Wish you get many surprises as the day unfold, I am so blessed, coz I married the person with the heart of gold!



Happy birthday to my sweetheart, May you get all that you deserve in life, May you get things easy, without any strive, Lucky to have you near, With you, I feel no fear!



Happy birthday with lots of hugs and cheer, May you have a rocking year, You are so caring, I feel so blessed, For me, you are and shall remain the best!



You mean the world to me, Beyond you, anything I cannot see, Happy birthday to my dear, have all the fun, You are so special, other than you, there is none!


Birthday quotes for a husband


You complete my world. You are the reason I have been this happy. Today, on your birthday I can't help but be so very thankful to God for giving you to me as my husband.  love you. Happy birthday honey.



I don't have words to tell you how special you are to me. just cannot imagine what my life would be without you. I love you baby. A very Happy & Joyful birthday to my darling hubby. May you have the best day of your life today.



There are few people in this world who bring out the best in you. You darling, are one such person. I have always been and will always be the happiest person in this world with you around me. I love you my partner in crime, for life now! A very Happy Birthday to you. May you have an amazing day ahead of you. Lots of love, hugs and kisses!



Not all good relationships are blood tied. Some are just made in heaven. I love you sweetheart. I am so glad that you are my husband. Many Happy Returns of the day honey. May you have a day that is just perfect in every possible way. May you have an even more special year ahead of you.



On your special day, I just wanted you to know that it feels very nice to have someone around who you know will always be there to pick you when you fall. Thank you for every little thing you have done for me. I love you. A very Happy Birthday to you. Hugs and smooches.




I may not tell you this every day. But today on your birthday I just want you to know and always remember that I love you with all of my heart. And if given a choice to live my life once again, I would want to start it from the day we got married. Happy Birthday to the best husband in this world. 




Cheers to the coolest husband in this world. Am I not the luckiest woman in this world to be your wife? I love you sweetheart and always will. I will always be there to make your days special. And since it is your birthday, this one has to indeed be a day that is completely out of this world. Happy Birthday!


I will never forget those words you said to me. Those were words that changed my life forever. They were, "Will you marry me?" I have never been this happy before I met you. I love baby. Happy Birthday to you. May you get all that you truly deserve. Lots and lots of love, your wife.

What is life with you? A taste of what heaven is like! I love you hubby! On your birthday I just want to make it special for you in every little way. Happy Birthday to the best husband on the world! May all your wishes turn into reality under the silver present paper. Lots and lots of love, hugs and kisses.


You made me feel what it is like to be in love. Even more than that, you made me feel what it is like to be loved.  couldn't be any happier than I already am to be your wife. think it is one of the wisest decisions I ever took.  love you. Happy birthday honey! May you have a day that is just as wonderful as you are.



Happy Birthday Status download





Birthday Status download




Birthday wishes status download








Birthday video Status download





Disqus Comments